It is organized by Mahan Business School in cooperation with UMEF University of Switzerland
University of Management, Economics & Finance
This program allows the student to acquire mastery of the principles of strategic management, management control, financial management, human resources management, project management, etc., from a global approach. and transversal to the company.
Various executive positions (administrative director, financial director, management controller, financial analyst, marketing director, cash manager, controller, internal auditor, etc.) within private and public entities and associations.
- The courses have been created so that each graduate, upon completion of this program, will have learned critical thinking, effective problem solving, effective communication, emotional intelligence skills, strategic thinking and planning, quantitative skills, innovation and critical analysis.
- Students will be able to prepare an analysis of the variance of the cost of operations against the budget, and offer constructive advice on the reasons for cost overruns, and offer ways to reduce costs and vary the performance through the use of standard cost techniques.
- Students will be able to take economic and managerial decisions taking into account the overall economic situation, given that the strategic units of the company are subject to the effects of many exogenous factors beyond the control of managers.
- Students will be able to show that they have understood the impact of different types of leadership and approach in the organization and its consequences.
- Students will be able to perform an analysis of the variance of the cost of operations against the budget, and offer constructive advice on the reasons for excessive costs, and offer cost reduction and performance variation measures using standard methods of cost assessment.
At the end of this program, the student has the ability to research and analyze quantitative and qualitative data. He has a critical sense and is able to use economic and financial language to analyze complex situations, argue and formulate rigorous proposals.
The main topics of the course
Total duration: 300 hours of course + 300 hours of self-study by the student
Graduation and degree awarding requirements
Advice and admission form
To receive expert advice and participate in this course, complete and send the following form