Mahan MBS Faculty
Dr Masoud HEYDARI
- The Iranian Icon and Professor of “Principles & Methods of Negotiations” & “International Contracts”
- Holder of 2 PhD degrees in Law and Political Sciences from Tehran Univ. & Pitsburge Univ.-Pennsylvania- U.S.
Academic & Educational Background:
- A Faculty member of Tehran Univ. Economic Research Institute (1960),
- A Faculty member & deputy of Higher Education School of Math & Economics Management, Karaj, Tehran (1971)
- A founder of Iran Planning Institute affiliated to the Planning Organization (1975),
- A Faculty member of Industrial Management Org. (since 1982).
Management and Executive Positions:
- Director of the research group in International Economics,
- The scientific secretory to the greatest MBA & DBA conferences of Mahan Business School (MBS) ,
- A member of the research group to find barriers to Iran Economic Development at Tehran Univ. Economic Research Institute.
- The superior Consultant of International Management Org.
- The effects of the world’s political conditions and the great governmental politics on the political Mashrooteh Movement of IRAN,
- U.S. and France Revolutions Political Theories,
- The significance and role of planning in Management,
- Recognition in the Public International Law,
- The principles & Methods of Negotiations,
- Educational Package of The principles & Methods of Negotiations by tendency to the foreign negotiations